Sunday 28 March 2010

Tanks and Bulldozers

Today’s Dive on the Tanks and Bulldozers was cancelled by the skipper Simon of Southern Coastal Charters. The weather was looking 50/50 yesterday at 18:00 but from Simon’s viewpoint the colour of the water looked bad so decided to call off the dive and be a bankrupt skipper.

Last time Dan and I tried to do this dive, Simon dropped the shot line down, looked at the colour of the water and decide the viz was rubbish. We moved on in hope to dive the Shirala (‘T’pot) and the viz appeared better, so we dived. The viz was rubbish and we lost the wreck after 20 mins so surfaced.

So this morning I had a lie-in and hope for better weather next week when I am booked on a dive with Wightdiver to the far Mulberry followed by the landing craft on the 4th April. I will be diving with my dive buddy Dan and my son Will, for Will this will be his second major open water dive.

No comments:

Post a Comment