Sunday 7 March 2010

Blog Ramble

I found that in UK waters my 'exciting' underwater picture of a fuzzy brown fish did not get the attention I felt it deserved! My camera also can take video so at some point I took video of a dive.

The appreciation was amazing. A video of a fuzzy brown fish therefore has wide appeal to all divers and most of my non diving family. Since then I have made or at least attempted to make a video of all the dives I have done.

Don’t get me wrong diving comes first and having fun, the video always comes second, otherwise I may upset my dive buddies by wasting valuable bottom time playing with my camera.

I get a wide spread of reaction from my dive buddies, first they stop moving to pose for a photo then very slowly they remember that I am taking a video of them and then continue to move, then they are keen to see the video afterwards.

I find that a diving video is an excellent record of any dive. Most of my dives are in the Solent since I live just north of Portsmouth (UK)


A self video!

1 comment: