Saturday 10 April 2010

The Nabb Tower and Bomber

Well another dive scrubbed: this time through a lack of divers booking up the dive on Wightdiver. It would have been a really good set of dives as I quite like the Nabb tower but then there was the real thrill of diving on the Bomber. I have never dived the Bomber or any plane wreck before, equally this wreck has only been dived on once before to my knowledge.

I do wonder why there was such a lack of divers for a weekend days diving where the weather has been predicted to be good after a week of good weather. I have concerns that the TDC website booking system does not suit all divers. You have to look hard at the Wightdiver website not the TDC or adventure college websites to locate the schedule, to think about planning ones dives; I am talking about the timetable format of listing the dives. Then you move to the booking part of the website to actually book the dive. I was always led to believe that to maximise sales on a website it had to be three mouse clicks away!

All that being said, diving is a very social thing and some divers will still want to talk to the dive centre to get that human relationship thing when booking a dive!

Divers are a funny if not fickle lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment