Saturday 25 August 2012

Diving Chesil Cove 27th May 2012

I have been a bit slack with keeping up this blog with my dives, but that being said diving has been rather slow this year with the very poor weather.

Diving in Chesil Cove always has a difficult entry and exit to the sea. The viz was rather poor for Chesil, which got worse on the second dive. I think that this was due to the silt that must have washed into the sea during the previous weeks of heavy rain.

Not a lot of life due to the poor viz but quite a few spider crabs! The underwater surge was the worse I have ever come across.  The underwater cricket was a first for me though!

As you can see the final exit was an event!


You can link to the youtube site by the link Diving Chesil Cove 27th May 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment