Saturday 8 October 2011

Evening drift dive on the Bembridge ledges 29th June 2011

Drift dives have become rather good over the last couple years. The main reason for this has been that I use drift dive as an opportunity to catch food the number of scallops seems to be increasing on the Bembridge ledges. The trick is to get to the right depth. Therefore I must assume the skipper must get rather fed up with Dan and I as we keep moving with the tide but making our way away from the Isle of Wight into deeper water to see the life!

As the way it is with all my drift dives the best bit is at the end of the dive when I am near the end of dive time (air-wise). As it was with this dive when near the end of this dive we came across a scallop bed!

Also a great sunset at the end of the dive!


or to watch the video on the your tube site click the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment